Welcome to our website, which is devoted to providing holistic care for pregnant women and their families. We are aware that the experience of giving birth is transforming, and we are committed to providing complete support that nourishes the mind, body, and spirit throughout this amazing process. Our comprehensive approach includes a variety of procedures and methods designed to advance the general well-being of both mother and child who are our main focus, while supporting the family.
Meet the Team
At WE Baby, we understand that every mother's birthing experience is distinct, and we work to foster an environment where your needs are given top priority. Our skilled practitioners and caregivers are committed to providing individualized treatment that respects your preferences.
In order to acknowledge and nurture the physical, emotional, and spiritual parts of the birthing journey, WE Baby is dedicated to encouraging a holistic approach to childbirth. Every woman, in our opinion, deserves compassionate care that respects her individual needs and preferences.
We encourage you to look around our website more to find out more about the services we offer for holistic care of expectant mothers. To arrange a consultation and start on the path to holistic, empowering, and transforming care, get in touch with us right away.
1. Prenatal Care: To protect both mother and baby's health and wellbeing, we provide holistic and culturally competent prenatal visits or support consultations. Regular check-in, nutritional advice, and information on different birthing alternatives are all part of our approach to assist you make wise choices.
2. Emotional Support: To support you and your family we foster your emotional well-being, by providing listening and holistic healing circles, family meet ups and mindfulness exercises. We help you build your list of resources for your continuity of care.
3. Education and planning: Empowered parents can make better decisions and advocate for the health of their family. We provide culturally conscious birth, breastfeeding and postpartum workshops designed to ensure that you are well informed in your decision-making for either home, water, and hospital birth.
4. Support During Labor and Delivery: At your birth, we provide ongoing assistance during labor and delivery to ensure your comfort, safety, and wellbeing at all times with a holistic approach. It is our goal for you to have a positive and memorable experience by your definition.
5. Lactation support: Should you choose to breastfeed your baby, you can receive support and education from WEBaby. We offer classes to prepare you for your breastfeeding journey and we are available for consultations and support along the way.
6. Postpartum Healing: After the birth, we believe that a mother should be welcomed, nurtured, nourished, closed and celebrated. We offer a class for mothers and families learn traditional healing methods from around the world and prepare her for the first forty days